We are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all are valued. We intend that all children should enjoy their learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners.
Our focus is to provide a stimulating early learning and child care experience which promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development.
Para los niñ@s que no están en la escuela 🎒o a la guardería 👦🏻👧🏼 centro de aprendizaje bilingüe para niños de 2-5 años .
Básicos de kínder ✂📐🖍✏📝 paseo a caballo 🐴 clases de Cocina 🥣 baile 🕺🏻💃🏼 canto🎤 música🥁 kids yoga🧘♀ zoológico🐑🐶🐷 arte y cultura 🎨🎭 festivales y muchas cosas más !
Si tú niñ@ no va al baño, nosotros le enseñamos !!!
Beneficios adicionales :
*Acceso a cámaras (solo a padres)
*Áreas verdes y privadas
*Amor a la naturaleza y animales
*Tolerancia y trabajo en equipo
We work to offer the child, young person or adult that for various reasons, may suffer from some kind of social integration disability or problem, a new hope through rehabilitative therapy with horses (hippotherapy), contact with other farm animals and nature.
The main objective that moves us, is to improve the quality of life of the users and their families, to get improvement in their daily living activities, encourage their independence and help in their social inclusion.
All of us at SUNNY FARM share common values:
•Solidarity. We are aware of the needs of others, and we feel responsibility in view of the difficulties of our neighbor, especially the most disadvantaged. We are aware of the potential gaps in assistance to people with disabilities, and this has prompted us and encourages us to work to meet the needs of the collective and in turn to sensitize others to do the same thing.
•The desire to better oneself. We firmly believe in the human being desire for improvement, in the ability to achieve through work and effort new and higher goals. We strongly believe in the strength and the capacity of rehabilitation and improvement of our children and that is why we try to provide them with the tools and attention needed to help them achieve new goals.
• Commitment. For this reason, we declare our commitment to all the people who trust in us and come to the equestrian center to receive therapy, through consistency and continuity in the activities and projects that we develop.
At the same time we reaffirm our commitment to the collective, outside of our center we work in a network with other entities, in order to provide care coverage and carry out the widest possible awareness campaign.
In SUNNY FARM, taking as basic pillars our values of solidarity, effort and ethical commitment in all our actions, we believe that we will achieve our main objective of improving the lives of children with disabilities, if:
• We give care coverage to children and young people with disabilities, taking into account the circumstances of each of them, treating them as individual and unique beings and adapting the therapy to each child in a completely personalized and holistic manner. We believe that motivation is the main rehabilitating cause. That's why we base the therapy in getting the children to perform motivated.
• We subsidize the therapy to those families that can’t afford it.
• We consistently and strongly promote awareness in the population.
• We empower our professionalism by being a well-managed, effective and transparent entity.
• We work hard to reach as many people with difficulties as possible in the region and be the best example attention adapted centers.
What are the benefits and who can benefit.
Hippotherapy is indicated for people who suffer from some sort of physical, sensory or mental disability, behavioral or social integration problems. Among many others, we highlight the following:
• Down Syndrome
• West Syndrome
• Low intellectual level
• Spina bifida
•Spinal Cord Injury
•Traumatic Brain Injury / Cerebral Palsy •
• Cerebrovascular accident
• Multiple Sclerosis
Diseases of the locomotor system
• Amputation ( upper/lower member )
• Scoliosis ( consult )
• Myopathies ( consult )
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Concentration problems.
• Memory Problems.
Other diseases or disorders
• Improves balance and strengthens the muscles.
• Improved motor coordination.
• Facilitates muscle relaxation.
• Increases flexibility and agility.
• Improved motor coordination.
Mental, cognitive, sensory and social benefits:
• Enhances self-esteem and self-control
• Improves attention ability.
• Improves confidence and self-acceptance.
• Exercises the memory.
• Increases verbal, non-verbal and emotional communication.
• Encourages social integration and decreases dependence on the family.
• Promotes love and respect for animals and nature.
Copyright © 2020 Sunnyfarmep - Todos los derechos reservados.